WRITE NARRATIVE ESSAY EXAMPLES

 There are many different types of narrative essays, but they all have one thing in common: they tell a story. Some narrative essays are written in the first person, using the pronoun "I," while others are written in the third person, using pronouns like "he" or "she." No matter the perspective, a narrative essay is meant to be a story that engages the reader and offers insight into the writer's thoughts, feelings, and experiences.

WRITE NARRATIVE ESSAY EXAMPLES
WRITE NARRATIVE ESSAY EXAMPLES

Here are a few examples of narrative essays:


1. A personal narrative essay: "I remember it like it was yesterday. I was just a child, no more than ten years old, when my parents first told me we were moving to a new city. I was devastated. I had lived in the same house my entire life, and all of my friends were just a few blocks away. But my parents were determined to make a change, and so we packed up our belongings and set off on our new adventure.


Looking back, I can see that moving to a new city was the best decision my parents ever made. It forced me to leave my comfort zone and learn how to make new friends. It also exposed me to new experiences and opportunities that I never would have had if we had stayed in our old neighborhood. I may have been scared at first, but in the end, it was an experience that changed my life for the better."


2. A reflective narrative essay: "As I sit here and reflect on my time in college, I can't help but feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. When I first arrived on campus as a freshman, I was nervous and unsure of myself. I didn't know anyone, and I had no idea what to expect. But over the course of four years, I grew and changed in ways I never could have imagined.


I made lifelong friends, discovered new passions and interests, and challenged myself academically. I also faced my fair share of struggles and setbacks, but I never gave up. I pushed through, and I emerged from college a stronger and more confident person.


Looking back, I am grateful for the experiences and lessons I gained during my time in college. They have shaped me into the person I am today, and I will carry them with me as I move forward into the next chapter of my life."


3. A fictional narrative essay: "It was a dark and stormy night. The wind howled outside, and the rain pounded against the windows. Inside, I sat huddled on the couch, trying to ignore the eerie feeling that had settled over me. I had always been afraid of storms, but this one seemed different somehow. It felt almost... malevolent.


Suddenly, I heard a loud crash from upstairs. I jumped to my feet, heart racing. What was that? Was someone in the house? I grabbed a flashlight and slowly made my way up the stairs, every creak and groan of the old house making me more and more nervous.


When I reached the top of the stairs, I shone my flashlight down the hallway. And there, at the end of the hall, I saw a figure standing in the shadows. It was tall and slender, and it seemed to be watching me. I was frozen with fear, and for a moment, I thought I was going to die.


But then, the figure stepped forward into the light, and I realized it was just my sister, playing a trick on me. She had been upstairs the whole time, and the crash I had heard was just a vase she had knocked over.

Comments